Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's that time again

Here is my nightly picture of Richards bed with me not in it. Not in it because I am pacing around the apartment awake, unable to sleep. Its 7.13 in London so if I were at home I would be awake but the thing is I would have also been asleep. My friends have been helpful on the subject of insomnia, one tells me to go jogging, obviously a new friend since anyone who had known me very long would know I neither possess running shoes or the inclination to run anywhere. Besides which its hot here, running in 80 degree heat is tantamount to self harm. I practically pass out from heat stroke waiting for the lights to change when I am crossing the road. Another said I should masturbate before trying to get to sleep to release dopameine. Thank you for that tip, I would never have thought of that. I didn't know it was called dopameine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment