Sunday 17 April 2011

In too deep

I lay out in the sun listening to Pulp - A Different Class this afternoon. I was trying to tan both front and back for the same length of time so I needed to play an album that I could listen to twice.
I broke after one play and had to get into the ocean for some relief. The sea was so warm, I have been in cooler baths (OD). The heat is relentless.
Big dark clouds rolled in, I listened to Joy Division, Transmission and Love Will Tear Us Apart and just lay there as the cool rain fell. Minutes later I was applying more sunscreen as the sun came through and burnt it off.
Richard was talking about work trouble with some big corporate lawyers. He was saying that he was angry that he was still capable of being in such self obsessed fear that such things bothered him. I said I was pretty worried about going home but that working on this stuff is a daily thing, like going to the gym (which I don't do) we have to build spiritual muscles. That we must welcome opportunites to do these exercises everyday. Well please God not every day but anyway the point is to metabolise. FAST

No comments:

Post a Comment