Saturday 16 April 2011

Ballans

We went to Ballans for breakfast and sat inside (ice) because Richard insists on it - fine but I hate English fruit in fruit salad. I only want exotic fruit. Can't believe they put green apple in my food. Richard ate it. I may develop my photography diet its really working for me. Chosing only food that will look good in pictures, messing around posing it rather than eating it. Richard is hating me ' I really want to slap your face right now' I laugh and move slightly out of reach because I keep turning off the air conditioning.
1. Because its a pleasure to be hot, I'll be back in London soon enough
2. Because I was brought up not to waste money (i/e in poverty but you can learn a lot from that)
3. Because it noisy
4. Because I am cold

No comments:

Post a Comment