Saturday 9 April 2011

Sun, sea, sand and lubricant

Flag says calm conditions and Jelly Fish. The thing is it is was so hot we just had to get in the sea all the time anyway. Richard made us go in quite deep. I was a nervous wreck, freaking out about every bit of sea weed that touched my shoulders It was wonderful though. We met a couple of really nice men in the water. The first one said he had seen a 5 ft shark in the same sea last year so there are definatley sharks here. He said it wasn't agressive though.  5 ft is pretty big, I am only 5, 5 myself which translates  into about 6 bites in shark terms. The other guy was a lube salesman and he was talking about working at Adult Entertainment exhibitions in Vegas and LA. He represents a 'almost organic' (Jess please take note)  Austrailian lube called Pure that is apparently brilliant and has no taste or smell. Amazing what you find out out paddling in South Beach. I told them that I found one called Gun Oil in Richards bathroom cabinet (what a sexy name for lube) he said that was a particularly cheap and nasty product.

No comments:

Post a Comment