Monday 11 April 2011

AA Related Announcements

They really can fuck off this morning. The meeting was so annoying, stupid women talking away to each other the whole time, ( I have never done that!) Control freaks correcting everybody (I have never done that OUTLOUD). I sat in the meeting pondering the possible consequences of grabbing another alcoholic by the throat.

Weirdly this is a Mustard Seed meeting - where at the end they give out chips to comemorate days sober. 'Poker chips to represent that when we pick up we gamble with our lives and the house always wins' They also give out black resentment chips so if you have a resentment you pick it up and then take it home and read page 554 from the Big Book and 'Freedom From Bondage' and pray for the cunt person.

I didn't get one as I blame them for my resentments anyway. I was fine before I walked in there.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This one's for you today: http://stinkin-thinkin.com

    ReplyDelete