Monday 18 April 2011

I know that you will listen to me

I went back to the beach this evening , to see the full moon, it was amazing. The sun was setting behind me and the sea was darkening in front of me.
I waited for ages for it to get dark but eventually the sun had gone and the stars came out.
The ocean was a kind of mother of pearl colour, very pretty.
I was listening to Sinead singing Nothing Compares To You while I was waiting

Once it was dark, two large cruise ships stopped on the horizon right in front of me like altar candles. Like a sign , I see 'signs' everywhere  its probably some kind of condition but whatever...

I had all my little prayers and petitions written out, by the way, I am some one who prays for specifics and I am very comfortable with that. I know that God gave me my mind and my desire in the first place and I also know that the issue is to not have attachment to outcomes.

Anyway I walked into the water tearing up my little papers and released them into the waves and sat back on the sand to watch this massive red moon come up.

My friend once told me this Rabbinical saying 'the essence of your prayers is that they will be heard.'

No comments:

Post a Comment