Saturday 25 June 2011

The sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you

I am all about coffee at the beginning of the day. It's a nice morning. I think what I gathered from yesterday is that its good to get some sun and sea early in the proceedings as all bets are off later in the day. I was quite scared last night. The storm was pretty intense. I had major concerns re the bug machine which I have now relocated and I can report it is flashing away. I was googling sharks in Miami Beach last night - there are so many its unbelievable.  I saw a You Tube video of thousands of the things just off the coast.The thing is that they are 'unlikely' to come very close to shore which is comforting since I am 'unlikely' to go in the water very far from the shore. I have done some of my best work in the realms of 'unlikely' I can settle for that. I remember Richard telling me about a boy he met who was  compulsivley shooting up cocaine in a cold shower so he wouldn't die of a heart attack. (I am not sure where he got this advice from so don't try it at home.) I said we (AA) could work with the part of him that got into the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment