Friday 24 June 2011

Jiggety Jig

Soooo good to be in Miami again. The line for imigration was really long, probably the worse part of the journey which was over all pretty dreary anyway. The thing with entering the US is that there is always the slight chance that they won't let you in. I complete the online ESTA application of course (lying through teeth in all the key places) but you never know. Homeland Security at Miami is pretty freindly compared to New York where they make you feel like you are on Interpols most wanted list every time.

I got the bus from the airport to South Beach. My number one achievement last time I was here was figuring out how to get the airport bus and save myself $35. So far that bit of ingenuity has saved me $70 so I am pretty pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment