Saturday 25 June 2011

Lead us not into temptation

Things I want to eat but not yet include.
  • Cheese Fries from Shake Shack
  • German Chocolate Cake from Ice Box
That's it actually I would maybe like a bagel as well. Have I mentioned (complained) that they close a lot of the AA meetings here with The Lords Prayer. I hate that prayer I refuse to utter a word of it. It reminds me of school assembly's which always made me nervous as I was a persistent offender in terms of non compliance with uniform. I was normally trying to avoid the head mistress who took particulary offense to my dyed hair, makeup and stilleto heels. God knows someone needed to inject a little glamour into the proceedings she activley thought otherwise unfortunatley. I eventually got expelled for grabbing her by the throat one time after she pulled me out of a class for some dress code crime she had spotted. She is long dead now of course and here I am in Miami wearing what the fuck I want.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/848875/jewish/Is-the-Lords-Prayer-Non-denominational.htm

    ReplyDelete