Wednesday 29 June 2011

I need you but I'm not gonna crack

I totally cracked and went to Wholefoods and got coffee and 2 tiny 99 cent cupcakes. They were perfect actually just enough. They had massive cupcakes for $2.99 but I really didn't need to eat that much. I just needed a little sugar to improve my mood. These two were divine. I fed the crumbs to a cute little Sparrow that came by.
Miami Sparrows are a little bit more pointy than UK Sparrows, they are braver, more forthright and have slightly longer legs. I sat outside eating my cakes and I noticed as I was watching people come in to the store that many of them were really very thin. I don't really have a problem with people being weight conconcious because obviously I spend a great deal of time thinking about that kind of thing myself. I do however believe that a great deal of the culture around health, food allergies, intolerances etc is actually just a manifestation of body dysmorphia and food disorder. Either way there was a high incedence of anorexia in Wholefoods this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment