Sunday 26 June 2011

Secrets and Lies

When I look at the weather app on my Google home page, this is what I see for Miami. Even though I have chosen to stay in the apartment for most of the day to avoid the sun (my base tan hurts) the weather app insists that this is what is happening. It's 90 degrees outside. Yesterday was hot and clear all day and still the same picture was chosen to represent the weather. When I was buying my ticket I was looking on line at the weather and it showed the same kind of images. I was asking Richard if he thought I was making a mistake he was laying on the beach texting that he didn't know what I was talking about.

It's strange because although there has been rain and even one storm since I was here that really only accounts for about 8 hours of my whole trip and I was asleep for most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment