Tuesday 5 July 2011

What lies beneath

Another reason I am so concerned about, well the only two things I am concerned about, my tan and my weight is that I got some new underwear and I want to look good in it. It's so pretty - actually greener than it looks here. I got it from Gap - I don't think I have shopped in Gap at home for years but here they have a fantastic lingerie section. I remember looking around Coco La Mere with Bob when we were going to get coffee at Monmouth Street. I was picking up expensive pants and stuff commenting on how pretty and expensive they were.

Why would you consider paying £50 for a pair of knickers? Have you ever had sex with a man who took any notice of the kind of knickers you were wearing? The answer is no actually at no point ever in living memory (although there are a few years that I can't account for) has any man ever stopped at the first hurdle and said ' great pants by the way' and yet I would rather die than show up in a non matching bra and knickers set. Conditioned from childhood to associate wearing good underwear with survival of road traffic accidents and avoidance of  embarrasment  if one accidentally ends up having sex with someone on the way back from Tesco.

No comments:

Post a Comment