Friday 8 July 2011

Conflict of interest

It's a rock and a hard place this thing about money and work. I saw the proposed teaching schedule for next semester and I have not as yet been allocated much work. I like the students but I never wanted to work in a Business School its hardly my feild of interest.  It makes me nervous as I hate financial insecurity however I also feel that as long as I am dependent on doing things I don't want to do for money I will never really rise to my own challenge.

I was talking to Jess about it before I came and we were saying. If you need money in a way the last thing you want is a job because the time and pay ratio of most jobs is contra-indicative to happiness and the leading of a productive life or the achievement of long term goals.

The fact is my over heads are low. I have already had 3 holidays this year. I have nice clothes and a new dog. I should just prioritise my true calling whatever the fuck that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment