Friday 8 July 2011

Tales of the unexpected

Here is Stella with Diego her little grey brother and her step brother Hugo. Diego is really cute but I hate penises on dogs so I am sticking with Stella. A man I met today was telling me he had to have his dog put down after 13 years. Obviously I had a lot of compassion for him since I have recently done the same thing with Chilli. He was saying what an amazing friend and inspiration the dog had been to him. He told me that he lost his mother in the 9/11 attacks and the same day when he got home traumatised from the news, he found a dog sitting on his door step wagging its tale so he took it in.

Later on the beach at night watching the sky get dark and meditating under the moon a cute dog came and sat under my arm. She was so sweet, I was a little nervous at first incase she was a stray and I would have to somehow force beg Richard or Ryan to take her in. Eventually her owner showed up but it was so nice to have a really sweet dog choose me out of all the people on the beach to sit by.

No comments:

Post a Comment