Thursday 7 July 2011

Divine

Don't worry I am not back on the piss! I was searching for an image of a champagne fountain and I couldn't find a decent one so I decided to illustrate this post with Angelina instead. While I have not managed to write so much as a cheque since I have been here, I have been reading.  I was reading a book called The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune. Its an interesting book as she demystifies some complex notions concerning God and the universe etc. Anyway what struck me as genius were two things; firstly, she decribed the universal relation to the supreme God as being like a champagne fountain where the energy flows downwards through the higher levels into the lower, an analogy I adore. Shortly after she quoted another author who said that God is Pressure. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment