Monday 4 July 2011

Tra La La La La

I am at my most brown. At school in typing class (giving away age here) we used to do typing exercises to Brown Girl In The Ring by Boney M. It was funny I didn't like school or attend much but I did enjoy typing class. We used to have this book of the text we were copying and we would sing the first line and then tap tap tap tap tap the tra la la la la la bit and do a really aggressive carriage return to plum plum.

I went on a date (I really try not to date as I find it acutely disturbing) with this idiot man who took me to see a movie called Into The Void which was about a mountaineering acident and the man was hearing this song as he was going in and out of conciousness. It was the weirdest date movie choice ever (before that one about the man who cuts his own arm off anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment