Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pretty on the inside

One thing I noticed in American pharmacies that I have never seen at home are entire shelf area's dedicated to Douche products and a arsenal of sister products designed to help you keep your vagina (or whatever you are using instead of one) fresh.  I am not sure why regular bathing is not considered proactive enough to keep body odours at bay.

Anyway I thought I would make a couple of purchases and give them a try. I read the instructions on the Douche pack for a pussy that smells like an Ocean Breeze All you have to do is open one of the two disposable soft bottles, attach nozzle (those familiar with home hair dye will be good at this) insert and squirt the contents, (which smell like fucking Harpic by the way) into your vagina. What stopped me having a go was that it didn't say anything about how one would go about getting it out. I assume they think nature and gravity (gods ugly little twins) will take over at that point but since its getting late and I don't want to be up all night mopping bathroom cleaner off my thighs I thought I would delay the pleasure until another time.

I did however risk smearing myself with a wipe. Again the smell is very eau du Mr Muscle. Thankfully it didn't burn as much. It seemed reasonable enough although I have come this far on baby wipes alone I am not sure I need to subscribe to additional practices.

I suppose the trick is to get some willing man (if men are your thing) and ask them to take part in a kind of Pepsi Challenge style taste trail.
Do you prefer
a)   regular vagina taste
b)  a vagina that tastes like a freshly cleaned poorly rinsed bathroom sink 

We were talking about anal sex on independence day and I was saying that I have reservations about it for two reasons.

a) possibility of any mess freaks me out
b) possibility of transference of bacteria into urinary tract freaks me out even more (having had near death experience before)

The boys were saying that they used the douches made for women to make sure they were clean before. This may account for the enormous amount of shelf space given over to these products although none of the brands are packaged for gay men interestingly enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment