Wednesday 28 March 2012

Straight To You




At the airport I access a Eugenist aspect. Despising anyone or anything that gets in my way or slows my transit.  My anxiety turns further to hate, fellow passengers, delays boarding, disgusting food that I have to eat as I am so hungry. I am registering as a Vegan on the flight home. B A do the worst vegetarian food ever – hideous pasta in cream sauce, some crazy bean salad in more sauce and sleezy lemon mouse. Probably a weeks worth of fat with no pleasure at all. Not my kind of an investment frankly. There are no good films on the plane, I watched A Dangerous Method, quite bizarre how a film built around so many good reference points, Jung, Freud, Cronenberg and Sadomasochism could end up being so dreary. A contributing factor though was Kiera Knightly - not a sexy woman at all and the other bloke was way hotter in Shame.  Instead I find myself listening to Kate Bush’s last album thinking she could have quit whilst she was ahead. Plenty of turbulence along the way and I have to shut the window screen because when I look down all I can see is Canada. I did not escape Lancashire to die in Canada – this is definitely not happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment