Thursday 29 March 2012

I Hear The Click Clack Of Your Feet On The Floor

I have a Stray Cat here in Miami. I may have 2 actually, one has a damaged ear and the other ones ears are perfect. I think of them as one and the same creature. I brought along a box of Go Cat from England which they are loving. South Beach is full of stray cats actually, very beautiful ones, Persians, Siamese and all sorts of regular tabbies and blacks. The climate supports them, they do not appear to suffer, plenty of people feed them, they know how to work the system. Even the homeless people around here seem to be better off than their UK counterparts. Not to minimise the broader issues of homelessness of course but I see little groups of vagrant people siting around a laptop plugged into the wiring of a lamppost on Lincoln it looks decided less miserable than the same experience back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment