Thursday 29 March 2012

Morning Has Broken

I love Richards building, its like a 1940's condo and the walkways remind me of The Bates Motel. The first night I feel asleep after travelling I woke in the middle of the night. I had this immense swirling feeling inside, I didn't know where I was. It was as though my body were doing a whirling reset to align me with a new part of the planet. I guess like when on your phone you press the 'get location' setting on google maps. I am reminded of the saying in AA, first you bring your Body, then your Mind arrives and lastly your Spirit joins you. Last night I fell asleep at 10 and I awoke this morning at 6.30 am. It is so peaceful here I can feel my shoulders beginning to relax in a rather sunburnt base tan kind of a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment