Thursday 29 March 2012

Secrets & Lies

Yesterday after my morning shower I realised that I had not packed my deodorant. I could not remember if you are allowed to put aerosols in checked luggage or not. I know that you cannot pack gas containers but I am not clear on what constitutes a gas container. Anyway in the end I just forgot so I looked through Richards bathroom cabinet for something to borrow in the meantime. I found this hippy shit Tom's stick and gave it a go. It promises the earth, oder absorbing hops (isn't that for beer?) and zinc salt. What utter rubbish by 11 am my armpits actually had BO. I went to CVS with Ryan and bought a Wild Freesia (although it smells like floral loo cleaner actually) Lady Speed Stick for $2 with Ryan's discount store card. It works, I don't smell and my clothes do not need washing halfway through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment