Wednesday 4 April 2012

Salad Dayz

Salad for brunch. I went to Publix supermarket this morning as I had to get Stray Cat's chicken & rice dry feline food. Stella has chicken & rice at home made fresh with M & S ingredients. Stray Cat is sitting on the doorstep when I get up in the morning. I met him when I first came here 18 months ago, he was sitting on the step as I got out of the taxi (I have since learnt how to use the bus). I went to the market and bought him some food and we have been the best of friends ever since. He is always here to greet me when I enter and leave the building. He waits in the hedges and follows me to the door even when there is already food in his bowl! It's not 100% true what people say about cats being total users. He is my companion while I am here and does not seem to mind that I disappear for months at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment