Wednesday 29 June 2011

I bet your momma don't know you can scream like that

I was sitting on the step with my stray cat this afternoon. Its been a funny day, I feel a little overcast as though I am some how corresponding with the weather. It rained all night but by this afternoon it had dried up however it wasn't beach weather, the atmosphere was quite heavy and I felt really lethargic.
Cat makes me smile though, she really likes people. When I came outside she rushed over from her spot at the end of the balcony and came and sat with me. Its funny because although she is wild she is very happy despite the fact that her life must be a little hard at times. I see the domestic cats around here staring sadly out of their windows, they have food and company but they pay the price of freedom for that. I am not sure what is best really. I think stray cat has things pretty figured out, she seems to have made enough friends to get her through.

No comments:

Post a Comment