Monday 27 June 2011

Perfection not progress

Being on the beach today was some kind of torture, I have endured gentler beatings. I realise that you have to drink all the time in that heat, not drinking for even an hour is a mistake as I noticed that I started to feel really unwell. Still the main thing is (and I am all about the destination not the journey) I have my colour back in just three days.  I have abandoned the fruit only diet (it was that or surrender to incontinence which is not an option) and now breaking only for a slice of chocolate cake later I will switch to a protein only diet. A lady in the drug store was telling me I should buy electrolites, I was buying coconut water and she was buying chocolate she was talking about how the sun gave her sugar cravings and that electrolites are a good idea. Will give it ago. You can get really good vitamins and suppliments in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment