Tuesday 11 December 2012

That better not be a rain cloud




All I have to do is get myself stuck in a contained environment with a whole lot of other people and I become entirely eugenicist if not xenophobic.  I am writing this on BA209 London to Miami. The food they have the audacity to serve wouldn’t get handed out in Dade County. Most of the other passengers are elderly, infirm or unwashed with an uncanny ability to produce mucous.  The lengths I have to go to in order to escape the British winter. There were 20 wheel chairs and assistants waiting for plane in Miami. I am not joking when I tell you I was one of the few people able to leave the plane totally unassisted. I guess people come here to die ,which is appealing enough but can they not just settle down and await their fate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment