Tuesday 18 December 2012

But Loosing Everything ....

I stayed all day to watch the sunset, it was wonderful although remarkable f**king difficult to get a bit of privacy, I found one quite spot and a group of people sat beside me ! I could have reached out and punched touched the nearest woman. So I moved away and found another spot, moments later a couple of trashy thai girls started taking 'Sport Illustrated' type shots of each other against the ocean. Obviously the shots were destined for some mail order bride site, I tried to ignore them. I am aware that it is a sign of my own instability that I can get extremely pissed off even in a paradise situation. I couldn't ignore them so I moved again, finally everyone clears off and I can trance into a blur of pink mist where the boundaries of sand, sea and sky merge into heavy pulsating existence and I disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment