Wednesday 19 December 2012

One Woman One Bowl

It is a little reminiscent of '2 girls 1 cup' if you have not watched it then maybe don't bother. This is the most divine acai (yet another superfood name I can't pronounce) crunch bowl from Apple A Day whole food cafe on Alton Road. The servings are so big and they give me so much pleasure ( yes I should get a life but I am on holiday ) its unreal because it is actually just berries blended with low fat frozen yogurt. I was eating fries with Ryan and Richard later on and they give me so much pleasure too but they came with such a side order of guilt and shame ... tomorrow I am sticking to my diet.

1 comment:

  1. Being thin will not make you happy. Nor sane. Free yourself from guilt and shame this Christmas. Eat more chips. That is the true righteous path.

    ReplyDelete