Friday 4 January 2013

Little Birds

Late afternoon these little miniature Seagulls appear on the beach. They are super cute and dash about by the waves looking for food. All the birds come to the shore as that's when the food comes close. It makes sense to me that any Sharks would come in around this time also but people seem very complacent about that. Ryan says they have Bull Sharks off the Miami coast and although its unlikely that they would come right up to the shore its not impossible. Talking of Sharks the university have messed up my pay check yet again. I can't even get annoyed as 1. they always do it, 2. they will have to pay as its their fault and 3. I am lying on the beach and I can't force myself to get annoyed at their bog standard incompetence.

No comments:

Post a Comment